The eBlade master is essentially designed to be most effective using the inverted grip.
The 3 finger stabilising bar allows you to work with your hand completely relaxed whilst cutting, adding to your precision.
The inverted ergonomic grip is a tried and tested method, developed and used globally, and allows the use of open cutting angles with ease.
One of the bonus features of the eBlade Master design is RSI reduction - working with your body in a relaxed position and your arms down.
VG-10 is one of the best Japanese steels and together with hamaguri sharpening, the eBlade performance will give you a long-lasting 'butter-cutting' experience.
The patented stabilising bar featured on all eBlades also makes them the best tool for the "scissors over comb" technique.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Handcrafted by our Master in traditional scissor-smith and Hamaguri sharpening techniques from Japan.
- Material: Premium VG-10 from Hitachi in Japan.
- Convex blades.
- 3 finger stabilising bar.
- Weight calibration leverage handle system (The weight of the handle is calibrated for high leverage providing a powerful cutting action).
- Multi-grip technology (optimised for the inverted ergonomic grip. This eBlade can also be used with the classic and eastern grip).
OUR NO RISK POLICY
30 DAYS FREE RETURN - LIFETIME WARRANTY
All prices are based on weight and are determined by Hermes
Hermes offer 2 types of postage options
Parcel Shop drop off - 3-4 working days
Parcel Shop drop off Next Day - 1-2 working days
UK Delivery is Free for orders over £350
Orders before 11am will be processed the same day
We also deliver worldwide using Roayl Mail
Europe & Republic of Ireland
USA and Canada
Austrailia and NZ
For countries not listed above please request quotation prior to purchase
For special deliveries please contact prior to purchase.